|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2017 (98 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Lounge with gas fire
- Modern family bathroom with bath and shower
- Single garage
- Mature gardens front and back
- Gas central heating
- No smoking, No pets, Refer Children
This well presented detached bungalow is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac near the heart of Lindfield, close to the railway station and within easy access to the local amenities. The property offers a modern bathroom, kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms and one single. There is a lounge with gas fire, mature gardens front and back plus off road parking for two cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22643_P01127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart & Partners, Haywards Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.