|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 October 2017 (40 days ago)|
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Panoramic windows
- Stylish SieMatic designer kitchen
- Open plan living room
- Luxury bathroom by Porcelanosa
- Tiled living areas / carpeted bedroom
- Intercom system
- Available NOW
- Walking distance from City Centre
Stuninng two bedroom top floor apartment with fantastic view available in luxury Ice Plant development which is located within a few minutes walking distance of Northern Quarter and Manchester City Centre. Available NOW.
• Stylish SieMatic designer kitchen with fully integrated Electrolux appliances including ceramic hob, s/s oven, extractor, dishwasher and microwave
• Luxury bathroom with sanitary ware by Porcelanosa, stylish chrome fittings and rain shower. Large format glass tiling, heated towel rail and mirrored wall.
• Fabulous open plan dining and entertaining area with floor to ceiling windows
• Ceramic tiling to living areas / carpeted bedroom
• Internet and telephone points to living area and bedroom
• Secure door entry with full colour video link
• Washer / dryer in separate storage cupboard
• Secure underground car parking available at competitive rates
The Ice plant is a building with a history. It was once an Ice storage warehouse utilised by the Italian Ice Cream Barrow Industry that flourished in Ancoats in the 19th century. The building was also used for rehearsals in later years by iconic bands such as the Happy Mondays and Stone Roses.
The listed building facade has been carefully restored and forms a stunning juxtaposition to the contemporary new build apartments alongside. Old and new are linked by a central glass atrium which creates an abundance of natural light.
Ice Plant offers a variety of stylish apartment types. Whether your preference is for characterful exposed brickwork, high arched windows and steel columns ; or modern sleek lines with floor to ceiling windows, the Ice Plant specification will not disappoint.
The Ice Plant occupies an enviable position on the fringes of the Manchester’s fashionable northern quarter district with its plethora of independent boutiques, bars and restaurants offering fine dining. It is located opposite Ancoats public square just a stone’s throw from all the sights and sounds of the city centre.
Manchester’s train, metrolink and bus interchanges at Victoria and Piccadilly are a short stroll away. The city’s main ring road is also immediately accessible offering speedy access to the motorway network and Manchester International airport. The Ice Plant has a secure underground car park and cyclists are catered for with a secure bike storage area.
For priority viewings, please call 0161 974 3232 or e-mail email@example.com
Administration fees will apply when renting a property through Northerngroup. For further details on prices, please contact us via telephone on 0161 974 3232 or e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2305889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by northerngroup, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.