|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2017 (78 days ago)|
- Private garden
- Built in wardrobes
- Public transport
- Central Heating
- Fully fitted kitchen
A lovely 3-bed Victorian terraced house with private patio garden. Includes newly fitted kitchen and floor, spacious dining area, upstairs bathroom and fitted wardrobes. Located on a quiet residential street close to DLR and tube stations.
AVAILABLE FROM THE 30TH SEPTEMBER.
- Three bedrooms, two with large fitted wardrobes. Two of the bigger rooms have hypoallergenic and orthopaedic double beds.
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, and integrated oven and microwave.
- Spacious dining area with dining table and chairs.
- Tiled bathroom - shower and toilet.
- Approximate internal size area 1054 Ft2
- Gas Central Heating – double radiators and thermostatic valves.
- Private patio garden through brand-new double glazed doors.
- Highly rated schools nearby and easy access to the A11 and A12.
- Close to all amenities, Tesco Superstore, Co-Op, Post Office, and the Roman Road Market.
- Excellent transport links, Bow Church DLR and Bow Road tube stations for working in the City/Canary Wharf and shopping in Stratford.
- Quiet residential street with residential parking and 1 min walk to green spaces such as Grove Hall Park and a short stroll to Victoria Park and Victoria Park village, offering trendy Bars and Restaurants.
- Suits professional sharers.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KE003-LI-RE378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.