|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (83 days ago)|
- 2 Bed / 1 Bath / 3rd Floor
- Furnished or Unfurnished / Private Balcony
- Short Walk to Mile End/Stepney Green/Limehouse
- Regents Canal and Mile End Leisure Centre Next Door
- Eclectic Variety of Shops, Bars & Restaurants
- EPC B
This fine 2 bed, situated on the picturesque banks of Regent's Canal, is perfect for any sharing friends or couples in need of a spare room for storage of clothes, assorted items and/or visiting relatives.
Found on the third floor of this modern block, residents will be able to entertain their friends and family in the open plan kitchen whilst cooking up that dish you have been meaning to try for a while. With winter briskly arriving, the heated towel rack and power shower are perfect for warming up on unforgiving mornings or chilly evenings. The bedrooms are ideal for any sized beds for an excellent sleep every night. Offered as unfurnished for a personal touch, or furnished for hassle free move-in.
In and around Candle Street, residents not only have the benefits of local day to day shops, such as a Sainsbury's and Off License, but are a short walk from Mile End, Stepney Green and Limehouse stations. So whether it is a journey to work or out for some weekend fun, residents are never too far from a bus or a train.
Not only is this apartment well-connected for travel, the delightful walk along Regent's Canal can satisfy a day during any season. Mile End Leisure Centre can provide all your fitness needs; so close you can crawl home if the gym or swim session gets too heavy!
So if this does sound like an apartment you wish to view please get in contact with the Tower Bridge Lettings Team on 0207 234 0666 to book a grand tour!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 13076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Tower Bridge - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.