|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 October 2017 (15 days ago)|
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES INC. A DISHWASHER
- DOUBLE GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DECORATED & FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE STATION
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
APS have pleasure in offering this 2 DOUBLE bedroom first floor maisonette which is located just a short walk to Upminster Station and is also within the catchment area for Upminster Junior School. The property boasts a modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances (washing machine, dishwasher & fridge freezer), spacious lounge with a feature fire place, contemporary bathroom suite with a pressurised shower over bath and extensive fitted wardrobes to bedroom both bedrooms. Other benefits include double glazed, gas central heating, modern lighting and neutral décor and a well maintained garden with a patio area. Available 11th October 2017.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68592782.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27238628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alternative Property Services, Hornchurch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.