|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2017 (48 days ago)|
- Immaculate Throughout
- Newly refurbished
- Ground floor
- 2 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Communual green areas
- Close to all amenities
- Available end of September
WILLIAM H BROWN IS FORTUNATE TO OFFER THIS IMMACULATE TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH ENSUITE.....
WILLIAM H BROWN IS FORTUNATE TO OFFER THIS IMMACULATE GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT.....
This apartment consists of two bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, lounge, kitchen, intercom system and allocated parking. The apartment has just been refurbished throughout including,painting two new fitted bathrooms,new curtains and poles, new carpet throughout and new electric timed radiators. This property has wonderful light airy rooms with the scent newness throughout, a dream property and location for any tenant!!
Hallway 10'9 x 4'3
Smooth painted walls, new grey carpet, mirror, airing cupboard and intercom system.
Living Room 18'2 x 11'5
Smooth painted walls, double glazed french doors to outside area, D/G window to side, new carpet, curtain pole and curtains, 2 radiators TV and internet points, sockets and lights.
Kitchen 9'6 x 5'2
Cream base and eye level unts, part tiled with smooth painted walls, granite effect work top, electric hob and oven, extractor fan, fridge freezer, washing machine, double glazed window with blind and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 12'4 x 5'2
Smooth painted walls, curtain pole and curtains, TV point, sockets, new carpet, double glazed window and radiator.
En-Suite 9'1 x 3'7
Part tiled with smooth painted walls,, extra large shower, mirror, chrome fittings, white fitted vanity unit with basin, chrome radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' x 7'2
Smooth painted walls, curtain poles and curtains, sockets, new carpets, double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom 6'5 x 4'6
Brand new 3 piece suite with electric shower and modern chrome fittings, fully tiled, built in wc, basin with white vanity unit. mirror, chrome radiator and tiled flooring.
Allocated parking and communual green areas.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68689520.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1860G3714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Braintree Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.