|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2017 (73 days ago)|
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Third Floor Apartment
- Superb Sea Views
- Close To Town, Shops & Local Amenities
- Located On The Sea Front
- Secure Parking
- Available Immediately
- En-Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Entry Phone System
This rental includes water. A well presented purpose-built 2 Bedroom Third Floor Apartment (with Lift) situated on the sea front with stunning views of the Bay, Beach and Pier and only a few hundred yards from High Street Shops. Balcony. UPVC Double Glazing. Entry phone system.
Built-in Electric Oven and Hob. Washer/Dryer. Secure Under
Cover Parking Space. TV & Satellite Points.
*COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL * Stairs and Lift to 3rd FLOOR *
LOUNGE with door to Balcony *FITTED KITCHEN integrated Oven & Hob,
* BEDROOM No. 1 Double with EN-SUITE SHOWER/WC *
BEDROOM No. 2 * BATHROOM/WC *
HEATING: Electric Heating
OUTSIDE: Secure Under Cover Parking space
LIMITATIONS: Sorry No Housing Benefit, Children, Pets or Smokers
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68753201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34NapoleonsLanding. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitehouse & Porter, Sandown.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.