|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 October 2017 (11 days ago)|
- 5 Minute Walking Distance To Hyde Park
- Exclusive Location
- Short Walking Distance To Paddington Station And Lancaster Gate Tube Station
- High Quality Fixtures And Furnishings Throughout Property
- Quiet & Peaceful Location
- Private Garden
- Close To Amenities
- Available Immediately
Property reference number: 30856
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
A beautiful two bedroom, 2 bathroom flat in the heart of Bayswater. The sun floods the Southwest facing living room with light. Decorations deliver a high quality environment for living. Exemplary connections to road and transport: Lancaster Gate, Paddington and Bayswater tube station provide easy access within 5 minutes walk; Paddington provides mainline services to Oxford, Bristol, the West Country and Wales, with cross rail imminent; whilst the A40M gives immediate access to this main arterial road. Easy access to Zone 1 stations and mainline services.
The secluded flat has an enchanting garden providing an oasis of calm in the city. Hyde Park is opposite Lancaster Gate station (5 minutes), the largest and best urban park in London.
Shopping and restaurants are near to hand with easy access to both Oxford Street and Westbourne Grove.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.