|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2017 (83 days ago)|
- Marvellous two bedroom apartment located in Whitechapel
- Two large double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen and lounge with dining area
- Walk in wardrobe
- Separate WC
- Utility room
- Ideal location just moments away from many shops and restuarants
- Great transport links nearby
An exceptional maisonette ideally located just off Brick Lane. This spacious flat with its own entrance comprising of a large staircase and hallway, two larger than average double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms, walk in wardrobe to main bedroom, a spacious open plan kitchen/lounge with fully integrated modern kitchen, wooden floors, utility room, neutral decor throughout, double glazing and gas central heating.
The flat is within walking distance of The Truman Brewery, great Indian restaurants, trendy bars & clubs and a 24 hour bagel shop. At the weekend the area comes alive with its vibrant markets of Brick Lane, Spitalfield and Petticoat Lane. In terms of transportation the development is within close proximity to Shoreditch, Liverpool St and Aldgate East (zone 1), with reliable bus routes, day & night, to the City and West End - Victoria Station via West End (8), London Bridge via Bank (48) & Paddington via Kings Cross (205).
These flats are very popular and ideal for sharers
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Crown Lettings & Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.