2 bedroom flat to rentDerwent Court, Hill Street, Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, KA3
£580 pcm| £134 pw
|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2017 (28 days ago)|
- Short walk to railway station
- Private parking and gch
- Modern executive apartment
- Long term rental
- Ideal location by town centre
- First floor, secure entry.
An excellent modern two bedroom unfurnished executive apartment in a highly desirable location close to the new Kilmarnock Campus and town centre. Derwent Court offers quality and convenience to any tenant.
The first floor position gives both security and heating economy. The secure door entry and wide bright stairwell leads to apartments double glazed security door. Inside is a central hall, large lounge leading to an open kitchen with dishwasher and white goods, including gas hob. The kitchen opens to a tiled dining area with patio door overlooking the grassed landscaped back garden.
There are two generous double bedroom with one large en-suite bathroom. The contemporary family bathroom with shower add to the quality of the home. There is ample private parking, gas central heating and double glazing. Sorry no pets or DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Key-Lets , Ayr.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.