|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2017 (106 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS DUPLEX APARTMENT
- 2 BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE
- OPEN PLAN DINING / KITCHEN AREA
- TWO ROOF TERRACES
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- STUNNING CITY VIEWS
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- EXCELLENT CITY CENTRE LOCATION
2 BED, FURNISHED DUPLEX WITH PARKING. An excellent, spacious two bedroom duplex apartment on the 9th floor of the highly sought after waterside development, The Edge. The ground floor comprises: open entrance hall with good sized storage cupboard and hanging rails, house bathroom, large open plan living and dining room with corner aspect balcony through to fitted kitchen and access to spacious roof terrace with with stunning city views and outdoor storage cupboard. The first floor comprises: two double bedrooms, one with en suite, and both having access to an impressive roof terrace with further views of the city. Totalling 1165 sq ft, further benefits include intercom, 24 hour concierge & secure underground parking. Located next to The Lowry Hotel on the banks of the River Irwell, just a short walk to the many shops, bars and restaurants on the city's main street, Deansgate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101549000494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Letting Agency, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.