|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2017 (29 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Short Walk to South Woodford Underground Station
- Gas Central Heating
- Resident Permit Parking
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- High Quality Furnishings
- Close to Local Shops and Amenities
- Well Maintained Modern Development
- Available Early November
Fantastic one bedroom, furnished apartment located in a quiet, purpose built block just a five minute walk to South Woodford central line station. The property has a bright and airy living room with space for a small dining table, spacious double bedroom with double bed and wardrobe. The property also benefits from having a generous sized kitchen and modern bathroom fitted.
The apartment would be ideal for a single or couple looking to be close to the central line but also have fantastic access to local shops and amenities but being able to come back home to a quiet development.
This apartment unfortunately does not have lift access
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69348653.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000216628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hetheringtons Lettings, South Woodford - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.