|Added on Rightmove:||11 October 2017 (195 days ago)|
- 24 hour concierge
- Room service
- Stunning views from every room
- Floor to ceiling glass windows that flood the apartment with natural light
- Very spacious and modern apartment
- Moments from the heart of Canary Wharf
- Superb transport links
MADLEY Property are pleased to present a very spacious two bedroom, two bathroom property in the renowned One West India Quay development. This high specification apartment offers fantastic views of the city skyline from every room. The floor to ceiling windows flood the entire apartment in natural light which further alludes to a spacious and airy apartment. The development benefits from 24hr concierge service, room service and great transport access being a short walk to West India Quay DLR and into Canary Wharf. As a result you have direct access to the fantastic plethora of bars, restaurants and shops that Canary Wharf has to offer. This property really encapsulates the modern design that London's professionals seek. Viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference c115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.