|Added on Rightmove:||12 October 2017 (98 days ago)|
- · Mid terrace property
- · Unfurnished
- · Living room
- · Three bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let
- · Will consider Housing Benefit with suitable Guarantor/will not accept Pets
- · Council tax band A/EPC
- · Deposit £500/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · Your income must be a minimum of £11 700 or Guarantor income £13 650
Mid terrace house located in the established part of Immingham and comprising living room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, gardens to front and rear. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 11th October 2017 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable £500
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30112452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.