|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (36 days ago)|
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Regular Garden Maintenance (included in rent)
- Double Garage
A superbly presented 4-bedroom Detached house in the Park Hall area of Walsall, ideally situated on the very popular residential estate.
Walsall town centre is just a couple of miles away, with Queen Mary's grammar school and Mayfield Prepatory schools about a mile away. Major road networks are within easy reach.
The property comprises the following:
• Two reception rooms
• Fitted kitchen with range, integrated dishwasher and fridge/ freezer
• Off-kitchen utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. (Plumbing in-situ)
• Three double bedrooms (Wardrobes in master bedroom)
• En-Suite with shower in master bedroom.
• One single bedroom
• Family bathroom with shower
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating (Hive controlled) with wood burning fire in the main reception room
• Large rear garden and small front garden (Regular garden maintenance is included in the rental price)
• Double garage (Electric doors) with room for two vehicles
• Off-Road parking
No benefit claimants
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31Charlemont. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by QT Homes, Nuneaton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.