|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (123 days ago)|
- Two Bedroomed First Floor Apartment
- Close to Town Centre and Local Amenities
- Off Road Parking
- Private South Facing Garden
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Available Immediately
- EPC: E
Anthony James are pleased to present to the Lettings Market this first floor apartment situated within walking distance to Southport Lord Street and Birkdale Village. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, storage cupboard, lounge, kitchen, study, two bedrooms and bathroom incorporating three piece suite with shower over bath. The property further benefits from gas central heating, UPVC glazing, private entrance, private south facing garden and off road parking. Housing Benefit Negotiable, children and pets considered. This property is available immediately and will be managed by the Landlord
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton St, turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Duke St, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 416311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.