|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2017 (84 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Kitchen with all appliances
- Master with closets & ensuite
- Second bedroom with closet
- Off road Parking
- Gas Central Heating - EPC C80
- 657 Square Feet
- 65Mb download available on Fibre
- NO PETS ALLOWED
Well presented two bedroom top floor apartment in a small block of apartments in Red Lodge. There is an entry phone system and one allocated parking space. The property benefits from the following accommodation:-
ENTRANCE HALL With entry phone system and doors to all rooms
LIVING ROOM 16' 5" x 11' 7" (5m x 3.53m) With French doors to kitchen and Juliet balcony
KITCHEN 11' 7" x 7' 1" (3.53m x 2.16m) With integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
MASTER BEDROOM 11' 4" x 8' 9" (3.45m x 2.67m) With fitted closets and en-suite shower room
ENSUITE With WC, basin and shower cubicle
BEDROOM TWO 10' 10" x 8' 5" (3.3m x 2.57m) With fitted closets
BATHROOM With WC, basin and bath tub
OUTSIDE There is one allocated parking space and communal areas which are not the responsibility of the tenant to maintain.
SMOKING AND PETS PROHIBITED
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101423000028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodge Lettings, Red Lodge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.