|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (143 days ago)|
- Boasting an exquisite six bedroom four floored house
- Good-sized master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Fiver further good-sized bedrooms one with en-suite
- Well-equipped modern kitchen with centre island
- Wonderful well-maintained private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Ultra modern property in an ideal location
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this expansive six bedroom four floored house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room, stunning modern kitchen and a well-maintained private garden.
Cambridge Road is a wonderful quiet tree-lined street set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both St Margarets and Richmond. The wonderful banks of the River Thames are also within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1045040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.