|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (48 days ago)|
- Early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment
- An extensive and well presented semi detached home
- Four bedrooms
- Entrance hall and guest cloaks wc
- Lounge and dining room
- Breakfast kitchen with integral appliances
- Separate dining area and conservatory
- Modern bathroom with separate shower room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Available Now
Bridgfords Lettings Stockton Heath are delighted to offer to the market this well presented and maintained extended semi detached property. In brief the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, guest cloaks wc, lounge with feature fireplace overlooking the rear garden, dining room, extended breakfast kitchen with an excellent range of integral appliances, along with a breakfast bar and separate seating area, which then leads to a conservatory. There is a further inner hallway, with access to the integral single garage.
To the first floor there is a double bedroom to the front elevation with built in wardrobes, a further double bedroom to the rear elevation with an excellent range of built in storage and wardrobes, along with a vanity basin unit. There are two further bedrooms, again one with a further vanity basin incorporated. There is a modern bathroom suite with wc, sink and bath and a separate shower cubicle.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and is available on a part furnished basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000223945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Stockton Heath, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.