|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (108 days ago)|
- Modern Fixtures and Fittings
- Central Heating
- Patio Garden
Property reference number 5681099. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Desirable 2 Bedroom House To Rent (Unfurnished).
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Central heating
- Double glazed with separate dining room
- Built in cupboards and boarded loft for storage.
- White bathroom suite.
- Front bay forecourt and ideal size rear patio garden
We are proud to offer to rent this two-bedroom bay and forecourt house located in Copnor, Portsmouth.
The property in our opinion is extremely well presented and is host to many benefits, some of which include two double bedrooms, two separate reception rooms, a downstairs bathroom, double-glazing and gas central heating.
In Excellent Condition.
Sorry working tenants only.
Deposit and References Required.
* Please quote ref. 5681099 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £10.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69692129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5681099_51723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.