|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (65 days ago)|
- Open plan living & dining, bay window and patio door
- New fitted bathroom, separate bath / shower stall
- All white clean Kitchen, with integrated dishwasher c/w Samsung fridge/freezer & washing machine
- Kitchen completed with Gas hob and electric oven
- 70ft mature garden, with patio directly outside of kitchen and at the end of garden. Complete with garden shed.
- Large bedroom has two window(includes bay window) and fireplace. With original Edwardian features.
- Bright second double bedroom.
- Converted loft, access via pull down ladder. Double velux windows, carpeted & c/w down lights
- Staircase positioned in living area
- Entrance via small porch
Newly decorated/painted Two bedroom Edwardian mid-Terrance house, situated in poplar street, with ten minute walk to Enfield train station and Enfield town. On main bus route to Tottenham Hale. Ideal location for commuters working in city or surrounding areas. And within walking distance to primary & secondary schools. The house is light and airy. Decor neutral, engineered dark oak in open plan space and carperted stairs, landing & bedrooms. Bathroom is new Jan 2017 with tiled floor and walls, all white and cupboard housing Combi boiler for central heating/ hot water. Large sunny garden, manicured lawn and mature shurbs. Patio area to front of the house.My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 0005667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.