|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (106 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM LUXURY APARTMENT
- FOURTH FLOOR
- FULLY FURNISHED AND EQUIPPED
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- AVAILABLE NOW
- STUDENTS WELCOME!
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER ROOM
The Flat Agency are pleased to offer TO LET this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment in Ramillies House, Admiralty Quarter. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, ensuite to master and a large lounge/kitchen. The property overlooks the communal garden and has the added benefit of an allocated parking space. Students welcome! It is offered fully furnished and equipped and is available NOW!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-69844082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TFA2001162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Flat Agency, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.