|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (15 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Royal Victoria (DLR) Station
- Custom House (Crossrail) Station
- Available 14th November 2017
- Council tax: Band E
- Admin Fee: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fee: £75.00 Per Person
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
This fantastic 7th Floor two bedroomed apartment has light and airy living space with a modern finish.
The property comprises reception room with ample/separate space to dine, fitted kitchen with a range of appliances, master bedroom and en-suite shower room, second bedroom, bathroom, residents porter & gymnasium.
Westgate is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including local bars, restaurants and a water sports centre. On top of this you are going to be a short walk from the future Crossrail Station at Custom House.
Local transport links include Royal Victoria Dock & Custom House Station (DLR) and a selection of useful A roads for access into the City and Canary Wharf.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102945002261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.