|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2017 (34 days ago)|
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious reception
- Newly fitted kitchen/diner
- Large modern family bathroom
- Walking distance to station and shops
- Neutral decor and carpets
Three bedroom semi-detached family home located within just a few minutes walk from South Woodford's Central Line station and all local amenities. Features include a spacious double reception, neutral decor and carpets, a fully tiled newly fitted family bathroom suite and a recently fitted large kitchen/diner which benefits from having integrated appliances, granite worktops, as well as a feature range cooker. The property is available long term and offered unfurnished. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WAN140010_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Wanstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.