|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2017 (289 days ago)|
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Access to Residents Lounge
- Under Floor Heating
- Floor To Ceiling Windows
- Built-in Wardrobe
- Excellent Transport Links
- Next To London Fields Park
- Access to Communal Terrace
- On site Restaurants and Yoga Studio
Offered to the market is this luxury 1 bedroom 5th floor apartment in a highly sought after development in London Fields.
Take an iconic building. Add to it an award-winning international architect and some very special design features, and you've got Arthaus.
Located in the capital's new urban hot spot - between London Fields and the City - Arthaus has a unique creative heritage. Formerly an art gallery, your first impression of this magnificent building is the imposing entrance lobby that boasts a full-height atrium. Here you'll be able to relax in the hotel lobby style reception area- a great meeting place for friends and co-workers.
The flat has a fully equipped open plan kitchen with a very spacious living room area, the bedroom has a well designed built-in wardrobe and there is further storage in the hallway. The bathroom offers beautiful finish and rain shower.
-fully equipped kitchen
-bright living room
-floor to ceiling windows
-very modern bathroom
-great communal areas in the building
The flat is in an excellent location as it has great transport links to The City, Liverpool Street, Camden, West London, Stratford etc via overground.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ahtopfloor. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citidwell Limited. , London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.