|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (32 days ago)|
- Gorgeous, brand new, high quality refurbishment
- All bills included, hassle-free
- Wi-Fi included 100Mbps superfast broadband
- Smart TV in the bedroom with Cat6 Ethernet cabling, great for gaming and movies
- Shared kitchen and living space, with smart TV and Wi-Fi
- Private patio area
- Designed for beauty, practicality and the soul
- Regular cleaning; prompt maintenance & care
- Superb central RG1 location
- Shared House
KEY FEATURES / BENEFITS 1. Gorgeous, brand new, high quality refurbishment
2. Double en-suite room in a wonderfully characterful townhouse (five bedrooms set over four floors)
3. Superb central RG1 location - a short walk to the station, the Oracle shopping centre and the riverside bars and restaurants
4. All bills included, hassle-free
5. Wifi included - 100Mbps superfast broadband
6. Smart TV in the bedroom with Cat6 ethernet cabling, great for gaming and movies
7. Shared kitchen and living space, with smart TV and wifi
8. Private patio area
9. Designed for beauty, practicality and the soul
10. Regular cleaning; prompt maintenance & care
EXECUTIVE EN-SUITE ROOM - AVAILABLE NOW Hamlet Homes 'Elegant Rooms' - is proud to offer this top quality DOUBLE room with its own EXCLUSIVE EN-SUITE BATHROOM in a strictly PROFESSIONAL house. The room is available immediately and ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED. 100MBPS superfast broadband connection, with wifi and Cat 6 ethernet cabling to each bedroom. Fully fitted kitchen and shared living space with wall-mounted Smart TV. High quality and hassle-free.
BEDROOM Beautiful bedroom, fully furnished with double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair
Wall-mounted Samsung SMART 32" TV - with Freeview, Cat 6 ethernet secure internet connection and USB slots
Exclusive en-suite bathroom for own use
Megaflow with permanent high-pressure hot water throughout
Wi Fi / superfast broadband included
SHARED KITCHEN AND LIVING SPACE Smart TV, with Freeview, Cat 6 ethernet secure internet connection and USB slots
Large washing machine and tumble dryer
2 large fridge/freezers
Own cupboard space
Sharing with friendly, professional people
Patio area at the back of the house - great for sunny days and BBQs
Fabulous artwork throughout
CENTRAL READING LOCATION Superb RG1 central Reading location - minutes to the train station, the Oracle shopping centre and the riverside bars and restaurants. The University and Hospital also close at hand
Peaceful residential enclave with all the excitement of connected, urban living on the doorstep
1.5 miles to the A3290 dual carriageway, giving access to the M4, as well as to Winnersh Triangle, Thames Valley Park, Suttons Business Park.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE Dedicated property manager
Cleaning every two weeks
HIGH QUALITY Newly refurbished property
High quality, well-designed, practical living space
All bills are included in the price - i.e. utilities, Council tax, broadband, cleaning
Loved and cared for by a respectful landlord
This elegant attractive home has been designed for discerning professionals who appreciate a high quality traditional home with up-to-date facilities and a modern exciting feel. All five en-suite rooms have been designed with quality, luxury and practicality in mind. The property combines the excitement of connected, urban living with the tranquillity of an upmarket residential street. The living space, kitchen and utility areas are light and airy, with a relaxed feel. The private patio area provides outside space to enjoy fresh air and BBQs. Throughout the property there are pleasing design touches which lift the soul. Complete comfort and elegant living are offered in this fabulous house. First to view will reserve.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 100847007357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.