|Added on Rightmove:||10 November 2017 (67 days ago)|
- Gas included (heating and hot water)
- Newly refurbished
- Great Location and Transport Links
- Self contained studio
Finsbury Park Road,Finsbury Park,N4
£225.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this amazing double studio apartment situated in a well maintained Victorian building, Finsbury Park, N4.
The property consists of:
* Newly refurbished double studio apartment
* The property is set on the first floor and comprises a open plan kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
* Finsbury Park Road is ideally located moments from local shops and amenities on Blackstock Road and Seven Sisters and Islington's fashionable Upper Street is also close by offering a fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants.
* The closest station is Finsbury Park (Piccadilly, Victoria lines and National Rail)
* Gas bills included
Available From: 9TH December 2017
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code: 469]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70063973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.