|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (80 days ago)|
- Superb Property In Sought After Axial Drive
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Room
- Walking Distance To Colchester North Train Station
- Allocated Parking
- Property To be Profesionally Decorated Prior To Move In
- Quiet Location
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
Fantastic opportunity to rent a property in sought after Axial Drive. Superb sized flat throughout with two double bedrooms, a spacious open plan living room kitchen area with Juliette balcony overlooking the attractive communal garden. This already contempory flat has also been refurbished throughout. White goods also included with washinh machine, dish washer and a brand new fridge freezer fitted Available now.
Working tenants only. No Smokers. No pets
Door leading to communal entrance, entry phone system, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, cupboard.
Lounge / Kitchen
16' 08" x 16' 08" (5.08m x 5.08m)
16' 08" x 10' 05" (5.08m x 3.18m)
11' 02" x 11' 02" (3.40m x 3.40m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000471454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.