|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (142 days ago)|
- Secluded Setting In Private Close
- Impressive back-to-back brick fireplace in Reception Rooms
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen-Breakfast Room in Oak and granite with integrated appliances
- Rustic Limestone Flooring to the Hall and Kitchen-Breakfast Room with Underfloor Heating
- 5 Bedrooms and Two Bathrooms with separate Cloakroom
- Southerly Backing Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Available Unfurnished
London 16 miles Reigate 4 miles
M23/M25 3 miles
London by rail 45 minutes from Chipstead /
25 minutes from Coulsdon South
A substantial family house, one of just a few built here around 1990. One of the renowned Potton Heritage houses, the property has one of their largest designs and an aisle-framed timber construction with exposed, weathered beams throughout. The main living rooms are a particular feature, arranged around a central brick fireplace.
Situated in the corner of this quiet Private close off Doghurst Lane, the house has a secluded 'tucked away' location with excellent accessibility. Local shops and Chipstead Station are within walking distance whilst fast rail services are at Coulsdon South some 2 miles away. Banstead Village has extensive shopping and a choice of local schooling. The M25/M23 intersection is within a few minutes drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70362500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101053000034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.