|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (34 days ago)|
- Popular Location
- Double bedroom
- Great transport links
- Modern kitchen
- Off st parking
- Undergoing works
Fox and Sons Saltash are pleased to bring to the lettings market this great size one bedroom ground floor flat in Plymouth, with great access links to bus routes, the A38 and the City Centre
Situated in sought after location of St Judes, Plymouth, is this quaint ground floor flat, positioned in the popular location with great access links to the city centre and the A38.
As soon as you enter this ground floor property there is a welcoming hallway way with storage, into the living space, which enjoys plenty of natural light provided from the large bay windows to the front of the property.
The double bedroom is a great size and has a double glazed window to the rear; you can make this a lovely relaxing space.
The modern fitted bathroom is spacious, nicely tiled and comes complete with a white 3 piece suite and a shower above the bath
The kitchen area is fitted with ample worktop and a range of high and low storage cupboards, oven with hob, fridge is supplied and space for a washing machine, there is a back door with access to the small yard and rear allocated parking space.
The property is undergoing some decorative works currently, call Fox and Sons today to arrange a viewing of this property
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70525775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5645M5107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Saltash Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.