|Added on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (65 days ago)|
- Open-plan two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Bright fitted kitchen with garden access
- Two double bedrooms with ample storage
- Private garden with a patio area
- Off-street parking for one car
LONG LET. Situated on a quiet residential road, this modern two bedroom mid-terrace house features an open-plan living space with a dining area, two double bedrooms, a lovely private garden and an off-street parking space.
Moments from Newyears Green and Ruislip Common, Allonby Drive boasts a lovely and quiet location within close proximity to the amenities of Ruislip and Ruislip Station. West Ruislip Station is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Ruislip.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.