|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 January 2018 (79 days ago)|
- Attractive two bedroom terrace house
- Bright reception room leading to the garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two large double bedroom with ample storage
- Smart bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Impressive landscaped rear garden
- off street parking
LONG LET. A beautifully presented two bedroom house in Mitcham, offering neutral décor throughout, a lovely garden and off-street parking for one car.
The property is just moments away from the green acres of Morden Hall Park. Tram and buses to Wimbledon are within walking distance and the closest stations are Tooting and Collier's Wood.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1049808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.