|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 March 2018 (61 days ago)|
- Stunning 18th Century Three Bedroom Cottage
- RECENTLY REDUCED RENT
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Oven & Hob
- Three Reception Rooms
- Utility Room With Separate W.C Off
- Parking To The Front/Secure Parking To Rear/Garden
- Easy Access To The Market Town Of Yarm
- Offered Unfurnished & Available To Rent Now
- Must Be Viewed Internally To Be Appreciated
- Pets Considered But No DSS Or Smokers. Bond £950
The rent is recently reduced on this stunning 18th Century cottage situated in a secluded location in this sought after village within easy reach of cosmopolitan Yarm High Street and it's individual shops, banks, supermarket, dining pubs and restaurants.
This characterful property provides a fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, three reception rooms, utility room, ground floor w.c., family bathroom, street parking, garden and secure parking to the rear.
Definitely requires an internal inspection to be fully appreciated.
The property is available for immediate let on an unfurnished basis. The landlord will consider pets but no DSS or smokers.
Council Tax Band F. Bond £950.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70641767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MOB120062_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.