|Added on Rightmove:||18 December 2017 (34 days ago)|
- A spacious second floor executive apartment
- Located in an exclusive development in the heart of Clapham Old Town
- Finished to the highest specification throughout
- Stylish and contemporary living
- Generous open plan reception room
- A fully integrated kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Under floor heating, additional storage and a private balcony
- Within moments of Clapham High Street and Clapham Common Underground
A spacious second floor executive apartment located in an exclusive development in the heart of Clapham Old Town. The property has been finished to the highest specification throughout and offers stylish and contemporary living. The accommodation, connected by a central hallway, comprises a generous open plan reception room with and a fully integrated kitchen, a spacious double bedroom and a stylish modern bathroom. The flat also benefits from under floor heating, additional storage, a private balcony and a 24 hour security office. The property is situated within moments of Clapham High Street, Clapham Common Underground and the green open spaces of Clapham Common. The amenities of Clapham Old Town with all of its cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique shops are also a short stroll from this fantastic property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70659062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CCL170159_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.