|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2017 (151 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- Sixth floor
- Set in the heart of London`s fashionable Mayfair neighbouring the famous Berkeley Square.
- The apartment is set over 728sq ft
- Dedicated Building Manager
- Minimum 6 months Tenancy
We are delighted to offer this lateral two bedroom conversion apartment situated on the sixth floor of one of Hill Street`s most prestigious addresses.
Set in the heart of London`s fashionable Mayfair neighbouring the famous Berkeley Square.
The apartment is set over 728 sq ft. and comprises, two spacious double bedroom (the master with an en-suite bathroom), two modern fitted bathrooms, airy and spacious reception room with rear facing views over Hay`s Mews, modern fitted kitchen and further benefits from ample storage space.
Hill Street, benefits from spacious living accommodation, lift service, on-site building manager, and is nestled conveniently between two of London`s parks Hyde Park and Green Park.
The transport links include underground stations which are Green Park Station and Bond Street station, Marble Arch Station all within a short stroll away.
Available from 22 January 2018!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.