|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 December 2017 (111 days ago)|
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Location
- Pets Considered
- Children Considered
- Close to Beach
- Close to Town
** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ** PARKING ** PETS CONSIDERED ** CLOSE TO BEACH ** DOUBLE GLAZING ** GAS CENTRAL HEATING ** RECENTLY REFURBISHED **
A 2 bedroom maisonette located in a popular area of Goodrington, Paignton. The property is conveniently located within close proximity to local shops, amenities, bus and train station, with the Goodrington beach, local park and local sports centre only minutes’ walk away.
The property offers a good size lounge/ diner, 2 double bedrooms, modern bathroom suite, kitchen and offers an allocated parking space with further on road parking if required. The property also offers easy commuting access to the rest of Torbay and Exeter.
Pets and Children will be considered on individual basis. Unfortunately we wouldn’t be able to accept housing benefit.
The property comprises of;
** Lounge **
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Television point. Single panelled radiator. Ceiling smoke detector. Understairs storage cupboard with stairs rising to the first floor and door leading into
** Kitchen **
Ceiling spot lights. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. A modern fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base units with roll edge work surface over. One and a half stainless steel sink unit with work surface over. Complimentary tiled splash backs. Integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for free standing fridge freezer. Wall mounted mains fuse box.
** Bedroom 1 **
Double bedroom, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Single panelled radiator.
** Bedroom 2 **
Double Bedroom, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Single panelled radiator.
** Bathroom **
Ceiling spot lights. A white suite comprising of inset panelled bath with tiled splash backs, mixer tap over and shower attachment above, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Low level WC. Wall mounted towel rail. Single panelled radiator.
** Outside **
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space and small space for table and chairs.
This property is available from the 25th May. Viewings are highly advised.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70773968.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2604E1206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Paignton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.