|Added on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Brand new town-house, never before occupied
- 4 bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom
- Kitchen/dining room with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, sitting room and cloakroom on the first floor
- Lovely sitting room
- Brand new carpets, Solar panels for assisted hot water and heating
- Three bedrooms, ensuite and family bathroom on the top floor
- Fourth bedroom/Study, utility room and cloak/shower room on the ground floor
- Integral garage and drieway providing parking for 2 cars.
A beautifully appointed brand new, never occupied townhouse at the prestigious King William Close development, less than a mile from the city centre.
The accommodation is well-balanced and flexible, with 3 bedrooms on the second floor, along with an en-suite and additional family bathroom There is a 4th bedroom or Study on the ground floor, with adjacent cloakroom and utility room.
On the middle floor is a lovely sitting room, facing west to get the evening sun, and an east facing integrated kitchen/dining room with gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher, plus cloakroom.
There is an integral garage with remote control door,and a driveway, providing parking overall for two cars.
The kitchens have been professionally fitted, with a range of quality appliances, quartz worktops and a Franke sink unit, whilst the bathrooms are fitted with white suites and polished chrome fittings.
Each unit is fitted with engineered oak flooring and luxurious carpet, and contemporary oak-veneered internal doors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference CHI180040_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.