|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (63 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- DESIGNER FURNISHED
- ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING
- COMFORT COOLING
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- PRIVATE MEETING/DINING ROOM
- 19-SEAT PRIVATE SCREENING ROOM
- PRIVATE LOUNGE
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND AMENITIES
A one bedroom, one bathroom apartment within the Vicary Building, a part of the Barts Square development located in Barbican. This designer furnished apartment includes an open plan living space, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, engineered timber flooring, comfort cooling and a modern bathroom suite. Residents will also have access to a 24 hour concierge service, private meeting/dining room, 19-seat private screening room and a lounge for residents that overlooks the communal garden.
There are several amenities located nearby including shops, restaurants, bars and cultural attractions including the Barbican Art Gallery. The development is located a short distance from several transport links including Barbican Underground station, providing a valuable transport link for commutes towards the City and West End.
*Photography is intended for illustrative purposes*
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P37602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Evans, City & Aldgate .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.