|Added on Rightmove:||20 January 2018 (55 days ago)|
- An immaculately presented split-level apartment
- Set within a private gated Victorian school conversion
- Secure off street parking and communal gardens
- Neutral decor throughout and stripped wood flooring
- Stunning reception room with triple height ceilings
- Modern kitchen
- Mezzanine bedroom level
- An Italian designed bathroom with under-floor heating
- Lift and an intercom system.
- Located in Stockwell conservation area
An immaculately presented split-level apartment set within a private gated Victorian school conversion with secure off street parking and communal gardens. The apartment boasts well balanced accommodation with neutral decor throughout and stripped wood flooring. The property boasts a stunning reception room with triple height ceilings, designer lighting and space for a dining table, a modern kitchen, a mezzanine bedroom level and an Italian designed bathroom with under-floor heating. The flat also benefits from a lift and an intercom system. Priory Grove is located in Stockell conservation area, a short walk from Stockwell Underground station and close to Wandsworth Road Mainline station. The abundance of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops local to Clapham High Street, Clapham Old Town and Clapham Common are also within a convenient short walk of this lovely apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71078825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CCM110308_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.