|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (45 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom House
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Full Width Reception Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Quiet & Convenient Location
- 0.6 Miles from Sudbury Hill Station ( Piccadilly Line )
- 1.6 Miles from David LLoyd
- 0.3 Miles from Greenwood Primary School
- Offered Unfurnished
- Available Beginning of March
Presented to the market in good condition throughout is this delightful two double bedroom terraced house that boasts off street parking for two cars, kitchen breakfast room, private rear garden and full width reception room. Located in a popular residential pocket of North Greenford that is just moments away from Sudbury High Street, local amenities and transport links makes this property highly convenient for daily commuters. Available from the beginning of March on an unfurnished basis. Internal images have not been taken as the property will be undergoing a light refurbishment before new tenants move in.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71209649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27590938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Cooper & Co, Ruislip.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.