|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (17 days ago)|
- All bills included - Excluding Electricity
- Newly refurbished
- Great location and transport links
Blythe Road,Shepherds Bush,W14
£165.00 Per Week
We are happy to offer this beautiful and bright Single studio on a quiet street in the heart Shepherd's Bush, Blythe Road, W14.
The property consists of:
* Fully furnished, single bedroom with fitted wardrobes spacious & bright
* Marble en-suit bathroom with shower
* Open Plan kitchen, beautifully fitted and fully equipped with appliances.
* Perfectly located within walking distance to transport links and situated just moments away from shops, bars /restaurants and shopping centre of Shepherd's Bush.
* Soft furniture's provided for e.g. pillow, duvet etc
* Close to tube station Shepherd's Bush (central line), Kensington Olympia and public transport.
* All bills included Even C-Tax excluding electricity
* Walking distance to the biggest shopping mall in Europe -Westfield
Available From: 17th Feb 2018
For more Information's: www.coolcribs.co.uk [Ref. Code: 296]
MUST SEE - Call/Email NOW to arrange a viewing.
Contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents:-
Please contact Cool Cribs Estate Agents to find out about similar
or different apartments available in this development or others.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71316836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coolcribs.co.uk, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.