1 bedroom flat to rentSaltersgill Close, Middlesbrough TS4 3LS, United Kingdom
|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (58 days ago)|
- DSS/ Housing Benefit Accepted
- No Admin Fees
- No Deposit
- Retirement Housing | Retirement Homesearch
- Sheltered Housing
- Social Rent
Suitable for a single person or a couple .
This one bedroom, first floor flat is part of our retirement housing accommodation that we offer exclusively for residents over the age of 50 who enjoy independent living, but also take pleasure in having a safe, comfortable and secure environment.
Saltersgill Close benefits from a peaceful location and is conveniently positioned approximately two miles from Middlesbrough town centre. If you enjoy peaceful living, but also take pleasure in living close to the city, this home is ideal for you as you can have the best of both worlds.
A short walk from the property is a GP surgery, bakery and the James Cook Hospital. There is also a community centre nearby where various activities are held, such as bingo, line dancing and resident meetings. The bus stop is close to the scheme, which will take you into Middlesbrough town centre or to near by shops and facilities. There is also a main line station that can take you to towns and cities further afield.
Things you will want to know:
- No credit check, admin fees or deposit required
- Full or part housing benefit accepted
- Gas central heating, double glazing, a fitted kitchen and a wet room
- Security door entry
- 24/7 emergency service
- Intercom and pull cord system in each room
- Communal lounge, library and kitchen
- Communal laundry room
- Visiting hairdresser
- Guest room available for a small charge
- A drive at the front of the house and a garden at the back
- Tenants are able to take advantage of our repairs service, Ready2Work, welfare benefits support team, money matters team and 8am-8pm customer service centre.
- Please note that properties are let unfurnished and without white goods.
- The images used may be of a similar property, and not necessarily the property that is on offer.
- We cannot accept any direct applications where anyone in the household is related to a member of staff, sub contractor or Board Member in the Clarion Housing Group (or has left a position in the last 12 months).
- Applicants will need to meet the eligibility criteria set out in the Clarion Housing Lettings Policy.
- The rental price provided is an average guide which is subject to change. You will be required to make a payment if you sign a tenancy with us to cover the period of time between the tenancy start date and the end of that month. Rent is then charged on a monthly basis.
- Our minimum tenancy offer will be a 6-year fixed term tenancy inclusive of a 12-18 month probationary period. After the 6 years, we will look to renew your tenancy for another 5 years subject to the terms of our tenancy policy.
- Permission will be required to keep pets in our properties.
Contact us to find out more information about this property.
property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Clarion Housing
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting property ID #42275 when submitting your enquiry.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71364815.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference movingsoon_42275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarion Housing (Lettings), UK.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.