|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 March 2018 (22 days ago)|
- Ground Floor 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment with Private Allocated Parking
- Close Proximity to Hounslow East & Isleworth Main Line Stations
- Secure Enrty System, Spacious Entrance HAllway with Storage Cupboard
- Family Bathroom W/C, Spacious Modern Family Lounge
- Modern Fitted Fully Equipped Kitchen with All Appliances
- Spacious Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room W/C
- Spacious Bedroom 2, Electric heating, Double Glazing
- Available 24th February 2018
Delightful and spacious ground floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located in the modern development of 'Alderman House' along 'Spring Grove Road in Isleworth, within close proximity to Hounslow East Tube & Isleworth Main Line Stations. In brief the property features: Secure entry system, spacious entrance hallway with storage cupboard, large family lounge with windows on both sides, modern fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, family bathroom W/C, spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room W/C, double bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobes, electric heating, double-glazing, private allocated parking space, available 24th February 2018. .
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71532080.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STH1000679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Hunter Ltd, Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.