|Added on Rightmove:||20 February 2018 (31 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 345314
Property Reference: 345314.
GREAT PRICE TWO BEDROOM £495PCM
Modern and spacious, two bedroom duplex apartment on Northumberland Street, Morecambe with shared parking area, secure intercom entry system. Located in a recently fully renovated building!
Master bedroom 11'01" x 9'11"
Second bedroom 10'09" x 9'10"
Stairs to first floor
Landing with storage cupboard. Storage cupboard 7'02" x 3'03"
Living area 15'07" x 10'04"
Kitchen area 6'05" x 5'09"
Shower room 5'03" x 5'01"
Close to the promenade, with great access to Heysham and the M6 gateway to Lancaster and beyond
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £495.00 per month (£114.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £495.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 20 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 345314
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34531412022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.