|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2018 (65 days ago)|
- Fantastic flat in sought after development
- On sight concierge, lift and gym
- Stylish open plan kitchen/reception room
- Private balcony with stunning views of the river
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Right next to Battersea Park
LONG LET. This superb two bed flat situated in the newly developed Battersea boasts a stylish décor, with a large open-plan kitchen/reception room, private balcony and beautiful views of the River Thames.
Ideally situated within the newly developed Battersea Power Station, the property boasts a number of on-sight shops, bars restaurants and shops, while green spaces such as Battersea Park are literally a stone's throw away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71615987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1056909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.