|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (51 days ago)|
- Stunning garden square
- Wonderful fourth floor studio flat
- Bright and airy living space
- Separate kitchen
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Gorgeous reception room with fitted shelving and cupboards
- Contemporary bathroom
LONG LET. This is a delightful studio flat boasting refreshingly bright accommodation with separate kitchen, smart décor and access to amazing communal garden.
Nevern Square is ideally placed for the great range of shops, restaurants and other amenities found in Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines) for links into central London and Heathrow Airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-71616017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1056824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.