|Added on Rightmove:||23 February 2018 (22 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 350325
Property Reference: 350325.
2 bedroom flat to rent
Beauval Road, Dulwich, SE22
Fantastic two double bedroom first floor flat in a great location.
High ceilings. Large living room. 915 sqft, 85 sqm.
The flat is on a lovely quiet road, located ideally for Lordship Lane and East Dulwich but also for Dulwich Village. Dulwich Park is less than a 5 minute walk away. North and East Dulwich stations are a 15 minute walk and there is a bus stop 2 minutes around the corner on Lordship Lane which is served by 40, 176 and 185.
Available for viewing from Saturday 24th February.
Available to rent from Wednesday 14th March.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,695.00 per month (£391.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 14 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 350325
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35032522022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.