|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 April 2018 (50 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Fully furnished property
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Downstairs modern bathroom
- Great location for commuting links and hospital
- Within the catchment area to good local schools
- Private enclosed rear yard
- Early viewing advised
Early viewing is essential as this property is real bargain! It has been thoughtfully finished and has been presented to a good standard throughout.
Ideally located within the popular area of Oakhill, the property has many local amenities within walking distance including a post office and general shops. It is within the catchment area of several good local schools and is also within walking distance to the Royal Stoke university hospital so would be perfect for hospital staff.
The property itself is offered on a furnished basis and is ready to move straight into.
Internally comprising as follows:
First reception room / dining room
Second larger reception room with feature fireplace and useful under stairs storage cupboard
Modern kitchen with all appliances included
Downstairs bathroom, with attractive white suite and shower over the bath
Second double bedroom
Additional benefits include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and a private enclosed yard to the rear.
This property has been finished to a good standard and viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment so please call the friendly team today to book your viewing NOW!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101687015703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.