|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (70 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 359801
Property Reference: 359801.
Long Let possible - No agent commission fees
A modern one bedroom flat completed to an exceptionally high standard, boasting wonderful spacious accommodation (in excess of 55m2),set within a modern private small block which is situated just 1 minute from Raynes Park station with its frequent trains into Waterloo (20mins) and buses to Wimbledon(5 mins).
The flat is superbly located in the heart of Raynes Park town centre just moments from an array of local cafes, restaurants and shops including Waitrose and town centre parking permits available on the road outside block.
The flat is modern and attractively appointed with a luxury bathroom and a modern kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances,and features a large double bedroom with large mirrored fitted wardrobe.
The property is managed by a local private landlord who takes pride in building excellent relations with tenants and being responsive to tenant queries.The flat would suit a responsible professional person/couple who are looking to sign a lease for at least 12 months and are looking for a modern,safe, cosy home with secure video entry system.
Early viewing is recommended as flats in this development, do and have gone quickly. This is because they represent superb value for money in comparison to high Wimbledon rental prices, yet is a mere 5 mins bus ride away.
The property is available from 5th May, however an earlier move in date may be possible subject to negotiation.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,375.00 per month (£317.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,903.85
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 359801
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35980115032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.