|Added on Rightmove:||19 March 2018 (65 days ago)|
- The Property is Unfurnished
- No children
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets
- Large Garden
- Sorry, No DSS
- Driveway Parking Available
- 1 Bedroom
- Fully Carpeted
* A LIGHT STUDIO APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE BUSY OTLEY ROAD IN HEADINGLEY
* WITH VIEWS FROM THE TOP FLOOR
* RENT £330 P.C.M. BOND £330
* AVAILABLE FROM 27 APRIL 2018
Living Room / Bedroom
Bathroom with w.c. and wash basin.
Gardens to the front and rear of the property
Each applicant for tenancy is subject to a credit check, references and landlords approval.
ADMINISTRATION APPLICATION FEES APPLY
£150 including VAT for an individual
£200 including VAT for a couple
To apply for one of our properties applicants should be in full time permanent employment.
Please note that we do not accept pets or children in our apartments
Our viewings are conducted Monday to Friday between the times of 9.30am and 4.30pm. We do not carry out viewings in the evenings or weekends. If you wish to arrange a viewing please contact our office on 0113 284 9750.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72072179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27712373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Handley Gibson , Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.